By kind permission of the Dean and Canons of Windsor, the UK-Japan Music Society in collaboration with St George’s Chapel, Windsor Castle, presents a 30th Anniversary Summer Concert on Saturday 16 July 2022 at 6:45 pm.
To include music by Handel, Byrd, Bach, Elgar, Kasamatsu, Stanford, Japanese songs, Reiwa Carol and others.
Tickets: £30 and £15 available from [email protected]
Tickets enquires only please call: 07986 196332; no under school age children admitted.
Entry via Henry VIII Gate, Castle Hill from 6:15 pm
There is no parking within Windsor Castle; please see below for Terms and Conditions.
This concert celebrates a number of milestones:
• UK-Japan Music Society’s 30th Anniversary
• The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee
• Japan’s Reiwa era
• Deepening of UK-Japan relations with Prayer for Ukraine, Europe and world peace
The music reflects the above, with UK-Japan Choir and Consort of professional young musicians, and international soloists from Japan and UK.
Kumi Shimizu violin Victoria Meteyard soprano
Julian Gregory tenor Ben Giddens organ
Jonathan Gregory conductor & organ
Terms and Conditions
• For events in Chapel, patrons must allow time for security checks.
• Doors will open no more than 30 minutes before the concert starts.
• Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event,
but admissions cannot always be guaranteed.
• The taking of photographs inside St George’s Chapel or recording of any
performance and the use of mobile phones is strictly prohibited.
• We reserve the right not to accept tickets for re-sale.
• The Chapel reserves the right to: refuse admission to an event; request any ticket
holder to leave an event, and take appropriate action to enforce this right; change
the advertised arrangements of the concert in the event of illness or any cause
beyond our control.