A full catalogue of the records held in St George’s Chapel Archives is now available and searchable online: http://www.calmview.eu/stgeorges/ This includes accounts and deeds dating from as early as the 12th century; maps, plans and photographs; records relating to the governance of the College of St George and the Order of the Garter; and collections of the personal papers and correspondence of individuals associated with the Chapel over the centuries.A catalogue of the Archives first began to be compiled in 1891 by Canon John Neale Dalton. An edition of that catalogue, with additions by Honorary Custodian of the Muniments, Maurice Bond, was published in 1956. In 2007 the first part of the catalogue – relating to properties once owned by the College of St George – was made available online and now the full catalogue is accessible via our website. Many thanks are due to the team of Archives staff and volunteers who have worked hard to review and improve the standard of the descriptive entries to prepare them for public use. You can find out more about the work of the Archives and its collections here: https://www.stgeorges-windsor.org/archives/
This development will improve accessibility for users around the globe to search for and identify material relating to their research in our collections. The data is made available through CalmView software provided by Axiell ALM.